Friday, September 26, 2008

Venting Anger .....

Before I get into my rant about what's pissing me off this week, let me thank ariadneK, Ph.D. over at the "Weird Cake" blog for making me the blog of the week. I enjoy reading what she has to say and the publicity to my new blog is greatly appreciated.

Now to the rant .......

First and foremost, my brother calls me today on his lunch break to inform me that Pooper is not getting fired for his software theft activity. He will return to work in full capacity this coming Monday. This extremely pisses me off because it sets a bad precedent. It's like saying you can do all the nasty shit you want and not only will you be punished, but you will be rewarded. I tell you sometimes I think there really is no justice in the world and I truly believe doing the right thing doesn't mean shit anymore. I have been asked by my former supervisor if I would like to return after the first of the year if something permanent becomes available, the answer now would be "No Fucking Way!"

Next on my list, the pathetic excuse for a town that I have to work in. The people in that city make me want to puke. All of them make themselves out to be about a thousand times more intelligent than they really are, they all want something for nothing, and everyone thinks they are a "hard ass". It's only been the last five or six years that I have noticed the attitude change so drastically. It used to be that the worst you ever had to worry about was maybe getting something stolen out of your car. Now every day in the news you read about some fucked up horrific crime. They just busted a crew of Mexicans who were growing weed in the lower part of the county. something like 5000 plants they found anywhere from 8 to 10 feet high. Just a few blocks from the store I work at there was a man stabbed to death. They've had three prostitutes murdered and dumped out in remote areas. Everyday you hear about a gang related shooting or some poor woman getting beaten up, raped and then dumped off. Yesterday I went to work and one of my co-worker's mom stopped by to visit him. She told him that she heard on the police scanner that they found a dead baby not far from our shop and they also found a woman cut into pieces and stuffed into a trash can. This world is sick and becoming worse every day. Maybe people in larger cities are used to dealing with shit like this, but it just never happened around here until recently.

I'm going to stop now. I'm just irritated severely today. Maybe I'll hit the weight bench and see if I can work out my frustrations.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I'm irritated today too...primarily because I forgot to take my Abilify last night.

*sigh*

Fucking meds!

TexAss said...

Seems like irritation is everywhere. I'm irritated, pissed, people are annoying the crap out of me...the list goes on. I'm just glad it's Friday and I have no plans for the weekend.

Hope you have a good one.