Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update

Since I haven't blogged in a few days, let me give everyone an update.

My cushy office job is over as of the 12th of September. However, I already have another job lined up that I will start on the 15th.

I bought a truck Monday and got it half way home when the transmission went out of it, so now I have to find someone reasonable to repair it for me. Probably won't be cheap.

My sister is due to have her baby anytime now. She just went on maternity leave.

My brother's wedding is Saturday and I'm so not prepared for it.

I've been exercising and watching my calories and am still gaining both weight and body fat percentage. Weird.

Can't think of any other interesting info to share as of now.

2 comments:

seaslover said...

Congrats on the new job :) I always maintain that there is a reason why everything happens to us - we may not see it right away, but eventually we will :) Sorry about the truck - that sucks, but I'm sure there's a good reason for it happening now.
Chill on the wedding - unless you are the groom (or the bride ;), these things usually go on auto-pilot and take care of themselves. No matter what - it will be fine. Relax, enjoy, have fun :) j

TexAss said...

Lot's going on but it will be over soon. I hear you on the gaining weight thing...doing things right and the pounds still manage to find you.

Awesome news about the job. I'm sure you are pumped to get away from the old one!