Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm Back

After a nice week of having the flu, I am back and feeling great. Not much excitement, just some freaks at work I've had to deal with.

This evening around 10:00 I answer a phone call from a guy who rips me a new ass because the manager of our other store across town will not give him a small cup of hot peppers with the sub he ordered. He is carrying on like the world is about to come to an end. After talking with him for a few minutes he wants to talk to my boss. My supervisor gets on the phone with him and basically tells him there is nothing he can do. If he is that pissed off, then he needs to call our corporate number and speak with some one there.

My diet and exercise are still working. Another five and a half pounds gone. My goal is to loose 10 pounds by Halloween, another ten by Thanksgiving and another ten by Christmas. If I keep at it I should get there just fine.

I really need to get more out of life. All I do anymore is go to work, come home and then either play world Of Warcraft or play my guitar until 5 or 6 in the morning. That's pretty much my routine. Occasionally I'll hit the weight bench for an hour or so. I just don't want life to pass me by.

Can't think of anything else to say right now. I'll try to have something worth reading tomorrow.

No comments: