Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

Well, after my big weekend I'm 4 days sober. YIPPEE !!! I don't think I'll do cart wheels until I'm back to like 400 days sober again.

Rainy as hell here today. Cold, breezy and kind of depressing. Oh, well maybe tomorrow will be better.

If anyone of my regular readers would like to chat with me, my e-mail is thevoice@nyms.net and my yahoo name is the_pizza_killer . Not because I'm a serial killer, it's because I used to work in a pizza shop and read true crime novels all the time and all of my co-workers thought I was a serial killer. I'm actually pretty normal.

Tomorrow is the last day of the work week for me. I'll get a nice 4 day weekend to help my sister and brother-in-law remodel the nursery for the little munchkin who will be here soon.

I've thought quite often of exploring the use of supplements to help treat my illness. Does anyone know of any legal supplements that actually work?

God I'm so bored right now. Need to sleep for the early work day tomorrow, but can't seem to get there.

1 comment:

TexAss said...

I'm looking for the supplements too. Let me know what you find (if anything). Is it possible to run out of options when it comes to medication?!? Ha!