Monday, August 25, 2008

What A Weekend....

This past Saturday was my brother's bachelor party. We spent several hours in strip clubs paying $4 a bottle for beers and slipping dollar bills into g-strings. It was fun, but very expensive. I spent like $500. It was one of those nights where I think i remember going back to the hotel, but I can't be too sure.

Then I get home yesterday afternoon and get a call from my old boss. He has been promoted to district sales manager and wants to know if I want to come back and take a management job. So, it appears that my worries of getting let ago at my current temp job are not so big a deal now.

This does mean that I will once again have to pack up all my belongings and move half way across the state again. It will be a chore, but I think I can handle it.

I can't think of anything else to type right now. Will post again later.

2 comments:

seaslover said...

I have a question pertaining to the first part of your post (happy for you about the job offer btw)....WHAT is the attraction for guys to spend that much money and you don't even get any?
You become frustrated, and nothing comes of it. At least if you get into a fight w/gf/spouse/mate/significant other eventually you get to make up and it usually doesn't involved dropping $500 (okay - over time, yeah, but there are other benefits!) j

TheVoice said...

If it weren't for a special occasion I would not have blown that much money. But this kind of event will only happen so often. I only have one brother.